Friday 22 May 2009

I Need You..

It's 3 a.m.
Couldn't sleep yet couldn't study...
My heart cries out to You O God... Help me during this time of distress... Grant me strength as I'm weak now...
I want to shout for joy but I feel like there's a stone suppressing my heart... I lift it all up to You... I want to lay down the stone unto You... "Cast all your anxieties." You said. for You care for me.
You are my refuge and my fortress. The only place where I can find peace... The only place where I can find comfort...
Do not turn Your back on me God... I want to feel your presence... Empower me once again!
I surrender all... absolutely everything... I'm not holding back... no strength to carry on... just relying on You because I know You will carry me through... Indeed, You are carrying me already as I only see one set of footprints... Thank You o God.

Above all else, I just want to say, "I Need You..."

I need You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is everything alright on your side, dear??

Jeff said...

Letter from Jesus to you:

"Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God." Psalms 43:5

"come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and i will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

"when you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet." Proverbs 3:24

"therefore strengthen the hands and the feeble knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed."
Hebrews 12:12-13

"Indeed I have spoken it; I will also bring it to pass. I have purposed it; I will also do it." Isaiah 46:11

God bless you.