Thursday 11 October 2007

Read... reAD... and REad!!

Law... What is Law?

Jo: Law is all about reading!!!!!

yea.. i knew it!! but didn't know it requires so much!! Fuh! so tired of reading... loads of cases to read!!! eyes gonna go smaller soon!! hahaha..

this course is really hard.. and i'm really lack of discipline!! God! help me!! need to get back to the mood of studyin... have been playing too much.. sigh..

know this post is kinda stupid.. anyway, too bored, just wanna write something.. hahaha...

oh ya.. before i forget just wanna pray for my dear mun yee! hope she reads this..

Dear Jesus,
Father, I thank you for my dear sister mun yee.. I know that she has been a great! esp in church.. Lord, i pray that you will be with her as she's having her driving test tomorrow.. i pray that you will take away all distraction as she drives.. Give her peace! Take away all the anxiety in her. let her drive skillfully and carefully!!

in Jesus name, Amen.. Girl, you can do it!! May God bless you!! hope you can drive me around in dec!! i'm so tired being your driver!! hahahaha.. jus kidding!

hope everyone is doing alright in Malaysia and every parts of the world!!! oh my gosh!! we are literally separated!! hahaha.. but thank God for technology!! hahaha..

alright.. got to get back to study.. signing off!

No comments: