Wednesday 3 October 2007

Shopping!

Finally i can shop in uk! haha..

yeap! went to this place call Cheshire Oaks... well, is about 45 mins drive from Manchester City.. Is a place where all branded outlet store gathered...

i bought quite a lot from there!! winter clothing, shoes and jeans.... well well, my pocket got a HUGE hole now!! got to start saving.. sob sob... No more nightlife, no more lunch in TAI WU (dim sum restaurant)!!! Got to eat bread everyday for lunch during weekdays and weekends!!!! well, there's always a price to pay for everything right? and that definitely including shopping!!

oh yea.. Lectures and seminars started already!! for those who don't know what is Seminar, it actually means tutorial.. is about 8 of us in a tiny class doing discussion... so, i really have to be prepared for it... if not, i'm just going to make a fool of myself! Stress... Stress...

oh ya.. for those who are MANU fans, just to tell you that i'm going to OLD TRAFFORD this sun!!! hahahaha.... but don't worry, is not for any matches.. just to go for a tour around the stadium... still cool right!! hahaha... will try to check out the price of the jerseys there.. if is affordable, will get one!!

one more thing!! I got my airticket dy!! yahoo!! can go back for christmas!! initially, the flight back to Manchester was full... i asked mun yee and boss to pray for me!! i wanna go home!! haha..

Just this morning, mum said there is ticket!! Praise the Lord!! God is really good to me!! now, i can celebrate Christmas with my family and friends!! can't wait for it to come!! Guess it would be one of my most memorable Christmas cuz now, i've experienced what is loneliness like... thus, I will treasure my family and friends even more!!

No comments: