Thursday 17 January 2008

I'm Back!!!!

Hello ppl! I'm finally back to blog! yea.. i know you guys have been waiting long for this post! haha.. so many of you were asking me for updates especially the malaysia's update!!

yea.. I have been back to Malaysia for a month! I will never regret this trip back because it was indeed a meaningful and memorable one... the moment i come back to Manchester, i felt so homesick! The feeling was worst compare to the time i came here in Sept... this shows how sad and depressed i was not mentioning i have exam right after i reached here... it was terrible... i broke down! yes.. JOANNE BROKE DOWN! still remember beatrice was so worried that she even called all the way from home.. i was really touched!! thanks beatrice!

ok ok.. stop talking about the emo moments.... hmmm.. so what exactly i did in msia?!!!

first of all... sorry to disappoint you guys, cuz i didn't take many pics while i was back.. too lazy indeed... hehe.... anyway, let me summarize it..

1) Family of course! i realize how much i missed them while i was in Manchester!! spending time with them definitely enhanced the joy that i have in Msia!! Dad, Mum, sis and bro, I LOVE you guys!!!! muack!!

2) My "ai mei" gang... Mun Yee and Teck Keong!!! Gosh, almost every week we have to meet up.. or should i say everyday... haha... Jia mien cannot tahan or intimacy and called us the "ai mei" gang... this trip back has brought 3 of us closer... our friendship has definitely grown! each of us has learn to love each other better.. all 5 of language was expressed among the 3 of guys.. Quality of time, Gifts, Acts of service, Touch and Words of affirmation... i miss them so much!!!

3) Church! How can i miss church?!! Dec has been very refreshing for my spirit and soul. God has reminded me of my first love... there are times which i slack in Manchester, but back in msia, God has shown me His faithfulness that He assures me that He still loves me.. so, what more can i ask for?!

4) Beatrice and Elwin!!!! another "ai mei" gang i think... both of them have also showed so much love to me... he had heart to heart talk with one another... this time, i can see elwin can expressed himself more.. esp when he actually told me that he misses me!!! i was really touched! Beatrice was really emo before i left.. sigh... wich i could stay longer!

5) Christmas! hahhaa... sad to say that i fell sick during Christmas!!! i was literary in bed the whole day of Christmas! what a great way of celebrating right?! haha.. BUT... before Christmas has been good... the few days before Christmas was really great! i had caroling, christmas dinner at my place, gifts exchange and of course the christmas musical in my church!!

6) Friends! actually i only get to spend time with a few friends.... but those time that we spent are really precious.. i get to catch up with their lives! Drama drama drama!! hahaha...

7) New Year Eve! this year i spent my new year eve in church... i want to end my year 2007 with God because He has blessed me in so many ways!!! next year, i will wanna testify that i managed to lose weight!!! hahahhaa.... and of course, i spent the rest of the night with mun yee and teck keong.. haha...

7.. a number symbolizes PERFECTION... 2007 may not be a great year for me but God turns the bad into good! i wanna thank God for everything that had happened in that year.. esp family and friends... i learn to appreciate them more and love them more....

so, much had been said.. let me show you some pics! not many but good enough! enjoy!


Raymond and Teck Keong preparing fruit salad for our Christmas Party at Charis' Place
Family at Pavillion!

Beatrice, Elwin(dancer for the musical) and me!

Jen Ric and I preparing for a posh christmas dinner at my place!

Teck Keong, Mun Yee and I at my church christmas Party!
Beatrice and I posing! the theme of that night was CELEBRITY!

So, this is how i end my year 2007... it ended with LOVE!

No comments: