Tuesday 29 January 2008

Sweetheart...

I just read mun yee's blog and she was posting about sweetheart... Gosh, after reading her blog, i realised how much i actually miss all of the ppl back home!

I miss teck keong and mun yee... the random things that we did together... food.... prayers.... driving around hunting for food... driving to Tropicana... watching movies... church... sleep-over...

I miss Elwin and Beatrice... the heart-to-heart talk... cam whoring... jokes and laughter... youth... church... Christmas!

I miss the Girls ( Mei Khoon, Sue, Ruey Yng and Theresa!!)... all the fine dining... sleep-over... gossiping... alcohol... crazy snap shots... gym.... movies!!!!

I miss my FAMILY... the food that mum prepared... dad's nagging... bro's "kacau-ness".... showering with sis... my lovely cousin... breakfast with mum.... seeing dad tipsy... haha..

aaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!! wish i can be home right now!

No comments: