Monday 4 February 2008

Good News!

This morning at about 3.30 am.. i received 2 miss calls and 1 message from Malaysia...

I couldn't be bothered who called or what's the content of that msg.. too tired... However, after a few minutes, i was prompted to look at my phone...

2 missed calls----- Teck Keong
1 text----- Beatrice

Text content--- YOUR BRO ACCEPTED CHRIST!

Wow... my eyes were wide opened! I couldn't believe it! I was just full with joy! Without any hesitation, i called tk.. asked him how exactly did my brother accepted Christ! My bro was on the phone saying that he didn't know that it was so easy to accept Jesus into his life! He actually thought that he needs to take some exam or whatsoever... haha...

Ps.Mic led him in sinner's prayer.. and here it is! My brother, Jacky is a Christian now!! Praise the Lord! God is really doing something in my family now... totally unbelievable and awesome! I hope that my bro will start his journey well with the Lord and will have good friends and mentors to guide him throughout this journey... I pray that his fire for God will not die and his passion will continue to persevere on! Thank you Jesus!

Have to thank TK as well... i think is really divine appointment that he is able to pick up my bro to church! hahaa.. thanks dear! sek sek

One down, 3 more to go! I know that God will save all of them in my family! Amen!

oh ya.. another good news... it snowed the other day! it was beautiful but was really short... hmmm.. probably beautiful pics are meant to be temporary.. but God's beauty is forever!

No comments: