Wednesday 16 April 2008

A.R.K.

Have anyone of you watched Evan Almighty? well, i just watched it.. and I think it was awesome! I kinda got some insight from that movie.. seriously, I think once God wants us to do something for Him, it is unstoppable! No matter how hard you try to run away from it, God will make you do it! Like Evan in that movie, he didn't believe what God told him to do... i mean, i think i will be like him as well! Who will build an ark in the middle of New York during summer??? it is crazy!

But, when God asks you to do something, you better do it! cuz He knows everything.. the past, present and the future... When you hear His calling, RESPOND to it! He calls you to do something because He loves you... He cares for each one of us... and He definitely has a plan for each one of us.. Who knows? He might even ask you to build an "ARK" for him?

How can you change the world? it seems that the world is getting "sick".. so many murders, robbery, theft, sickness, immorality etc.... How are we going to change this world?

* by doing one Act of Random Kindness at a time*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mun Yee said...

hey love!

this was wat ps russell preached on 2 weeks ago! prior to u asking me to watch this movie!