Tuesday 1 April 2008

A new PURPOSE!

yeap.. i know i have been quite a lazy blogger... hehe.. but i was really busy with holidays and conference...

first week of holiday, i was spending time with Aimi, Theresa and Ry... really thank you all for making the effort to visit me! i think i really feed all of you well! i'm no longer nightmare host!!! hahaha.. indeed, i was a very good host right? hehe..

Second week of holiday... spent 4 days in NEEC (North England Easter Conference).. that conference was great! God answered my prayer in that conference.. before i went, i was praying for a new vision, new revelation and a new purpose for myself... i was quite disappointed for first 2 days because God seemed silent and I didn't really get what i expected.. however, during the third night, God just touched my heart.. no doubt that He is real... He has never failed to show me that He is real... While Wee Leon was praying for me, God spoke to me through him.. and finally, i found a purpose.. i found God's purpose for me in UK... God said, "GO, and MAKE DISCIPLES!" yes.. i need to do something about it.. pls pray along with me!

Third week of holiday.... well, i should start doing my work.. but just doesn't have the mood to do it... sigh.. need to work on that as well..

what i really hope to see now is what God wants us to do in out student fellowship.. we need a new vision for this fellowship... and i believe God has a big plan for this fellowship...

too lazy to post up all the pics.. but i think some of you can find it in facebook... hehe..

signing off!

No comments: