Tuesday 24 March 2009

Mixed Feelings

In Dubai now.. sitting alone at the corner of McD... Listening to "I Surrender" by Vineyard... writing this post... having mixed feelings...
I guess this is the first time that I felt sad leaving UK, or should I be more specific and say leaving my friends in UK... Though I was on the verge of crying but I held back... During my flight from Manchester to Dubai, I was thinking a lot about them... events, outings, stupid comments etc about them! Somehow, I really felt really upset.. 
At the same time, I'm excited to see home as well! I want to see my family and friends back there! Can't wait to eat all the delicious local delicacies! 
But, those thoughts did not cheer me up for long.. I have this funny feeling about meeting people back home.. just wondering would it be awkward or weird.. wonder do people still the same, or rather am i still the same... feel like it's going to a "foreign" land where I don't know most of the people there... 
oh well, maybe i'm just thinking too much due to the boredom... but then again, i reflect a lot... thinking about people back in UK and home... 
Yes, I'm missing people in UK already... 
Yes, I want to be Home..
Why can't I have both at the same time?? 
hmm.. 

2 comments:

Joanne, Zuo-en said...

aiyoh...silly girl. it's just a temporary feeling. it's cos ur alone at the moment. once you're surrounded by family and ppl u'll be fine :)

Jeannie said...

Heya. I know how you feel. Felt like that when I went back to KL the last two times. I think it'll get harder to leave for good... =(