Tuesday 10 March 2009

Surrender

Surrender is such a powerful word. At many times, we say we surrender our all unto God. But, in reality, do we really surrender? or just partial surrender? I struggled more nowadays to say the word surrender.. it takes a lot of faith to say that word... it is no longer just mere saying... it is much more than that! God wants us to surrender our lives, not because He's a control freak but because He loves us too much to see us making silly mistakes in our lives... He wants us to trust Him because He is omniscience and omnipotent! Nothing can bring Him down... but why? why is it so hard to say that: "I Surrender"? Lord, help me to surrender everything... help me Lord... Give me that faith... Take away that fear in me... Give me more assurance... I know i'm asking too much and I know all the facts... I just need that little push! I want to say "I Surrender" wholeheartedly. It is a journey and this journey is not easy because you can't see the future, you can't see what's happening tomorrow.. It takes faith. Trust. Surrender. 

No comments: