Tuesday 24 November 2009

Christmas

At 1 am, I just have the urge to blog about Christmas... Yes, I know it's in a month's time.. but I really can't wait for it...
I have always loved Christmas.. it is really a season of love, joy and hope. Listening to Christmas' songs never fails to put a smile on my face. I could go all day listening to them.. this joy is just unexplainable. a joy that casts every problems away... a joy that comes from Above... a gift i would say..
it is even more powerful when you know the true meaning of Christmas... it's like this amazing, wonderful present that you could ever imagined which it's given without any condition... you just need to believe... having that faith that Christ was born and He was here on earth.. like one of us... but He was pure and holy, gentle and loving.. you can find no one like Him...

How great is that?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy would
you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm
planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time deciding between
BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your
design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for
something unique. P.S Apologies
for being off-topic but I had to ask!

my website :: Click here
Also see my site - View here