Tuesday 21 August 2007

HuMouR...


Laughter is the Best Medicine!!!

well, got this book from Karena for my birthday..just wanna share some of the funny stories that I've read... hope they can help you to laugh a bit esp for those who are in sadness, confusion, depression etc....

Ah Beng told his wife,"Darling, you've always wanted to move to a more expensive apartmen. Now we don't have to do it but your dream could still be fulfilled-the landlord just raised our rent.
* * *
Ah Beng's wife: Dear, why do you have a hot dog behind your ear?
Ah Beng the Carpenter : Oh, no! I must have eaten my pencil for breakfast this morning!

* * *
Ah Lian : Did you lose a lot of money in Genting?
Ah Beng : I didn't even throw a coin into one of those one-armed bandits. But I lose more money when I ran into a two-armed bandit in the parking lot.

* * *

Singaporean's Approach to Life:

1 wife
2 children
3 bedroom condo
4 wheels
5 figure salary

Malaysian's Approach to Life:

5 children
4 wives
3 figure salary
2 wheels
1 room House

* * *

When a nun got into a taxi, the taxi driver said, "You know, I hope you don't mind but I've always want to be intimate with a nun."

The nun said, "Are you Catholic?"
"Yes, I am."
So the nun jumped into the front seat and gave the taxi driver the most intimate kiss he's ever had.
The taxi driver then turned to the nun and said, "Sorry for taking advantage of you. But to be honest, I'm not Catholic."
The nun replied, "I'm not really a nun either. My name is Vincent and I'm on the way to a costume party."

The moral of the story-Don't mess around with strangers; they may turn out to be "devils".

* * *

No comments: