Tuesday 14 August 2007

MoVieS...


Transformers! I know i'm a bit outdated.. but well, thanks to Daniel! If not..i really have to watch alone..Thanks Daniel!

Anyway, I do agree with most of them.. It was a good movie indeed!! Good values...

NO SACRIFICE, NO VICTORY!

Well said i would say... something like NO PAIN, NO GAIN... very true.. in fact in our lives, we always have to work hard to meet our expections and goals.. no such thing as Durian Runtuh! However, there's only one thing which i would say is free-GOD'S GRACE!



Rise-Blood Hunter... Went to watch with Daddy after transformers.. Not a very good movie.. The plot is kinda flat... not much ups and downs..

But well, i think the interesting is Daddy and I actually sat on the twin-seats... haha.. ppl must be thinking why this "old" guy sitting with me.. haha... anyway, i always enjoy the time with him..

Just wanna say I love you dad!! No matter where i go, my loyalty will be with you!! I really do think you're my Elijah now.. love you!

No comments: