Friday 31 August 2007

Joke of the DAY!

Why British think 80% of Malaysians coming to UK to study law?

UK Immigration Officer: Purpose ofvisit?Visitor: I’m here to study law, sir.

Officer: You know, you must have a lotof lawyers in Malaysia.

Visitor: Why do you say that?

Officer: Well, i’ve been here for agood twenty years, and I’d say 80% ofMalaysians I see here say they’re hereto read law.

Visitor: Oh, really? That’s reallysomething i never knew. Hard to believein fact.

Officer: Just you watch, then. You juststand here until the next Malaysiancomes along, and I’ll bet he’s here toread law.

*Visitor waits for 5 mins, Ah Chongfrom Malaysia comes to immigrationcounter*

Officer: Mr. Ah Chong, purpose of visit?

Ah Chong: Study lorr…


So guys and gals out there, what you reckon?


haha.. got this from someone's blog.. hope you'll like it!

1 comment:

Beatrice said...

haha are u one of them?? gonna me u so much dear!! muax