Thursday 16 October 2008

God's power..

Isn't amazing to own power like God?

Isn't awesome to just be like God?

Well, i don't know about you.. For me, sometimes i do think is really cool to possess what God has! He is the creator of heaven and earth
He does everything He wants
He is everything!

There's always a but i guess...

I'm not too sure whether I want those power to fulfill my own needs..
I'm not too sure whether I can control my life with those finite wisdom i have...

Being God isn't easy i think.. Sometimes, i wonder will God be sad to see all His children walk away from His love... Will He be disappointed what His children didn't make a decision to follow Him?

God loves us so much that He gave us freewill!
yes, He is all powerful but yet He did not use it to control our willingness..
He waits for us to turn back to Him, to love Him and to accept Him..
Isn't God wonderful?
Isn't His love amazing?

But what are we doing?
We just like to do things our ways.. Who are we? We are created by Him! We belong to Him!
Why can't people understand that?

Sometimes these thought frustrates me..
However, I was once like that till God changed me life..
I believe God has His perfect timing for everything..
His plans are to prosper us and not to fail us..

Prayers..
That's all...
Keep praying...

You want a breakthrough?
Pray...
You want a closer relationship?
Pray...
You are struggling with issues?
Pray...

Jesus prayed..

Do not ever give up in prayers because God listens and answers!

No comments: