Friday 31 October 2008

Finally..


Finally is Reading week already!

I really need this one week break to catch up with my studies!! So much to read, so much to study.. Besides that, I need this time to spend more time with God and to seek Him..

So much things happened the past few weeks! Ups and Downs.. seems to be like a roller coaster.. but it all turned out to be good...

I'm glad that student fellowship is doing the series on Friendship!
I thought it was really appropriate for everyone to think through about the friendship that we have..

Have you invested enough time in your friendship?

Have you given in efforts to sustain the friendship?

Are you going through the thicks and thins with your friend?

Is your friendship Christ-centered?

Sometimes we may think that is really tiring to make the effort, is tiring to make the initiative..

But just hang on! persevere on!

You will see the fruit really soon... those efforts, time and even tears will not go into vain.. Your friendship will grow even stronger!

I thank God for the people He put in my life. Everyone has a special place.. they all play different role in different seasons of my life!

Friendship..
sounds really familiar..
But
it is POWERFUL
it is a GIFT

No comments: