Saturday 29 November 2008

Home...


Home...

Is where i was born...

Is where i was brought up...

Is where my closest people are...

Is a place where I can never find a place to replace...

Is where I can be myself...

Is where I know I'm loved...

Is where I know I'm protected...

Is where I can be vulnerable...

I want to go home...

I want to see home...

I want to feel home...

Yes, I am homesick...

especially Christmas season is here.. where everyone is going home to be with their family and friends... and yet, i am still here... i wouldn't say is a lonely christmas but is definitely different without my closest friends and family...

What can I do?

I just have to bear it, persevere it and hang on...

What can I complain?

I just have to count my blessings that God has given me here...

Do I feel sad?

Yes, Of course! but God knows what best for me... probably He has prepared a whole new experience of Christmas here!

So,

I just have to pray...

God,

Embrace me with your love

That's all i ask...


No comments: