Wednesday 19 November 2008

How i wish...


How I wish Christmas is here now at this very moment!!

I'm playing Christmas Carols and songs in my itunes already! Just love the atmosphere of Christmas! Thinking of buying christmas deco for my room too! hmm.. probably a small christmas tree is good!! will go hunt in town...

then again... looking at those law books on my desk isn't the pleasing to my eyes!! sigh..
there's no perfection in everything...
just have to bear with the bad things...
hmm..
probably the word "bear" isn't a good word... it is a negative word indeed...
probably i should look at the good side of things even though it may appears to be bad...
sometimes, trying to be idealistic is good..
at least it takes away all the negative thoughts...
at least you will be comforted and encouraged...
some argued that being realistic is the most practical but it will somehow brings someone down.. esp a dreamer like me..
i like dreaming big things! that's why one of my favourite character in the Bible is Joseph...
He is a dreamer...
God gave him dreams...
Dreams that is real!
Lord, help me to dream big things that you have for me!!

No comments: