Monday 10 November 2008

Packed weekend...

Phew! I'm really knackered right now after a long weekend...

First, I did not sleep at all on fri night cuz I have to wake up at 3am in the morning to catch the coach for Nottingham games! so, forced myself to sleep but i failed... decided to just stay awake at wait till 3..

Oh, btw, Nottingham Games is like a sports games for all Malaysia societies all over UK..
I went there to play netball...
Unfortunately, out team lost... but one thing, i felt we really played well! just the other teams were really strong...

then it was Sunday again!
i just love sunday!
I can meet my family and friends!!
hehe... seriously, i think i'm really attached to my church friends here..
I can't believe i actually missed them when i was in Nottingham!! it just felt so weird without seeing them on a sat or fri!!
Gosh!! we are too attached i guess.. hehe

we had sunday school training about ethics with children after service..
i thought it was good cuz sunday school here is quite different from home..
Most of the children here are from non-christian background.. and we need to watch our teaching style and stuff like that..

guess.. i really need to go to bed now before i crash in front of the laptop!


No comments: