Monday 10 September 2007

Family...

Family!!

They are the most important people in my life... they shared my happiness, sadness, anger, sorrows, fun, joy and so much more!!! can't imagine what my life would be without them..

Just had a farewell with my family and relatives.. wow... it was really good!!

My dad actually sob in that dinner.. he was really expressing his emotion that night!! i was really touched!! Tears just rolled down my cheek... Mum cried too!!

Now i can really feel the "leaving" emotion.. Nostalgic...

Can't imagine what will happen in the airport on Wed night.. would it be just a normal goodbye or a dramatic farewell?? only God knows..

Just a few pics from that dinner!!





just would like to say a simple prayer to my family...

Dear Lord Jesus,
I thank you that you put me in this wonderful family and I know there's no mistake that I'm here.. and i know i have a purpose in this place.. Father, I pray that one day each and every one of them will come to know you personally and accept you as their Saviour! Even as i'm not in M'sia..i pray that You will watch over them and keep them safe.. Send Christians friends into their lives! Lord, once again i wanna thank you.. thanks for all your blessings in my life esp my family.. In Jesus name.. AMEN.

No comments: