Wednesday 19 September 2007

Homesick..

Guess the title explain everything!!

I'm actually homesick!! Gosh.. one week has passed but is like a month for me! can't wait for dec for Christmas!!

Really miss my family.. esp food!! I don't know whether can i take the English food for the next 3 months..

anyway, glad that i have connection in my room dy.. now i can skype!! finally get to talk to family without time limit and charges.. and thank God for mun yee and boss!! you guys cheered me up!!

Guess what, after i asked you guys to pray for christian friends, immediately during dinner time i met a girl studying Theology!! wonderful isn't it! and yesterday i joined their christian union meeting.. it was good to see christian around..

and guess what, when i was talking to mun yee on skype, she said i have british accent dy!! haha.. fast isn't it? maybe because there are really few Asean in my tower. so.. have to speak their accent with them..

yeap.. thank God the buch of second year malaysian student as well.. they are really kind! am gonna play badminton with them later at 4! yeap! good isn't it??

oh ya.. went jogging this morning in the park near my place.. it was good!! the weather is so good to jog..i felt so healthy!! hmm.. i'm really trying very hard not to put on weight!! haha

ok.. signing off now.. will update more!! miss everyone back home!

No comments: