Tuesday 18 September 2007

Here am I... in the foreign land!

Alright guys!! Finally i have internet connection in my room!! Thank God for it.. after all the running up and down to get the connection fixed!!

Oh no!! I miss home!!! really do... miss my family.. friends and so much more!!

sigh.. thought i actually can cope with the life here.. but well.. is hard to actually fit in to a total foreign place.. asp in the western countries cuz the ppl here are so different!! practically everyday they just party and drink!! is every night!!

Goodness! don't they have life?? or maybe is their culture.. so.. yea.. anyway, all my flat-mates are all "ang mo".. no ASEAN at all.. i think is my whole block there are no ASEAN.. pity yea? sigh.. well well.. hope God will turn this place to a better place..

Every night, the fire alarm will goes off!! i heard the highest record was 48 times in a night!!!!
but so far, i've expereinced it 3 times in a night.. is terrible enough!!! thanks to the drunk ppl who smoke.. horrible.. and i'm staying on the 15 floor.. so, can you imagine i have to run down the stairs?????? is RIDICULOUS!!

ok ok.. enough of talking and blabbering.. here are some pics for you.. hope you can imagine the life i'm experiencing now.. haha



my room when i first walked in.. is very old isn't it??? and is real "BIG"

my room after some transformation... nice a bit yea?? haha

the view from my room... yea.. is facing the main road.. but during the night tho the scenery is good.. but the noise is sigh... dunno how to say la.. haha

anyway, yea.. i think you're thinking that I'm not enjoying myself here dy.. but well.. truly the first few days was not very nice.. but thank God i found a church here.. is call KING's church.. not to bad i would say.. the first time i stepped in.. i already feel like i'm at home.. is like i'm in the House of God.. truly feel comforted and loved...

well, i guess i still have to look look see see... hope i can get settled down fast.. esp my bank account.. hope that i can settle that ASAP.. then everything would be good..

yeap yeap.. i really miss everyone back home.. sob sob.. hope to see you guys soon!!

1 comment:

eph3meral said...

Hey Jo...Lovely room! Have lotsa fun in Manchester okie dokes? Do keep in touch and have linked you up =) Take care! Hugs!

-June-