Tuesday 18 September 2007

More pics from Manchester

Pictures of the day!!



As you can see.. this is the bar in my accomodation.. is call the BOP! when they are having events, they have dancefloor and disco.. kinda cool ya..
These are the second year student!! oh my gosh! their house is so so so nice!! but yea.. is about 110 pounds a week.. hmm.. plan to stay there in my second year!! and they are cooking for me!! wow.. i felt so at home..finally can eat home-cooked food.. yummy!

Check this out!! public toilet!! my friend actually went there to pee.. and well, to all my girlfriends.. you ca use that if you want cuz is unisex!! but you have to figure out yourself how you gonna do it!!

Finally.. Chinatown!! well, is not very big but good enough for me to buy chinese stuff.. well, is actually quite pricey too..

ok.. that's about it! will update more! miss home!

No comments: