Monday 9 July 2007

HapPy BiRtHdAy to mY LL PreS!!


Happy Birthday Jia Mien ( known as our LL Pres!!)... I think this was one of the best birthday party I've ever been!! Thanks to the organisers ( Charis, Jia yee, Mun yee and Chern han)! You guys have done a wonderful job though our LL pres didn't shed a tear at all.. haha.. anyway, Great Job guys!

I think Jia mien has been really a great friend to me! I think i know how our friendship grew!! is because of Sally! We were so crazy over her till we stalked her add, phone number, age and stuff!! i really couldn't believe we actually did all those thing just to get to know her... haha.. well, i think we are pretty good at stalking ppl.. haha..

From that point, we just grew to become closer.. i really miss the time that we spent in Pangkor.. that was the best trip!! we did all the stupid and gross stuff i would say... we even spent time in the toilet together to do our big business! haha.. unbelievable!!

I think i can write all day long about what we did together.. all the joy and fun!! haha..

anyway, just would like to say a big thank you for entering into my life!! I love you so much girl!!
MUACK!! (will upload the photo where mun yee and I were "muacking" her soon!!)

No comments: