Tuesday 31 July 2007

Heaven & Hell....

Heaven....

Have you ever thought how HEAVEN would be like?
Is it beautiful?
Is it just like earth without sadness and suffering?
Is it white in colour?
Is it happy?
Is it right above this earth?

Hell...

Is it scary?
Is it dark?
Is it full of suffering and torture?
Is it full of unhappiness?
Is it beneath this earth?


Well.. I guess this is the questions that people will ask... I'm sure a lof of them will be wondering what is the life like after death..

However, most of them will not ever talk about it.. they will say "CHOI!" when death is said... DEATH.. not everyone is very pleased with that word.. is not a "HAPPY" word...

But DEATH.. is REALISTIC! is happening around us... every day, every minute and every seconds... Funny thing right? is something very common but yet not everyone is willing or should i say like to talk about it.. Guess people who fear about death and fear talking about death had either bad experiences or they can be ignorant about it..

I always think about death.. i know maybe some of you will think that i'm some sort of weirdo.. but is true.. i always think about death.. questions in my head like:

how's my funeral going to be like?
who will attend my funeral?
who is going to speak?
who is going to cry?

Lots of questions will be in my mind.. but out of so many questions.. i have never come across one most important question which is AM I GOING TO HEAVEN OR HELL?

cuz deep inside me.. i know i am going to heaven.. because i have Jesus.. He has saved me from hell.. from eternal death.. He has given me ETERNAL life..

wonderful isn't it?? is the only free ticket to heaven... Just accept and believe.. You may not agree what i've said.. but i pray that you'll understand His love and grace one day...

No comments: