Monday 30 July 2007

WhiCh wAy??

oh God.. Could you just tell me which way should I go? Which way you want me to go?

Gosh.. result is coming out in a week time!! I know I shouldn't feel anxious about it because I know God will give me the grades which He thinks is best for me! I still need His assurance though.. I need His comfort and love... His affirmation..

Decisions... I think almost everyone hates that word right?? Hate to make decisions... esp decisions that will change your whole entire life... but well.. we still have to take up that responsibilities to make that decisions..

I think the best thing i can do now is to pray.. so, i hope friends around me will pray for me as well.. i would really appreciate all the prayers! Thank you....

1 comment:

m-f-m-k said...

hahahah.
what happened to the u , u and u post?xD

On thursday ur going to wake up -from ur sexy bra n panties bed - and walk into ur EXQUISITE washroom ...
look into the hugeass mirror and remind urself that...

''TODAY WILL BE A GREAT DAY ,IF NOT AWESOME!''