Sunday 15 July 2007

iT hAs BeEn a CoLourFul aNd wOnDeRfuL wEeK!

Whoa... I think this has been the busiet week I've ever had!! Just came back from Bangkok not too long ago.. then is mission conference in church.. then is Steamboat party then is Sunday dy!! haha.. long week for me.. i think for the whole week which is 168 hours, i only spent about 30 hours at home which includes sleeping.. well, as usual.. got nagged by parents... of course, i'm a bit too much dy.. hehe... and tomorrow will be another long week for me!!!

Ppl!! i'll be in Kuching, JB, Singapore and back to KL! Fuh... tiring... So, just wait patiently for my updates!!

Here are some photos about what i did for the whole entire week...

BANGKOK!! I've never shop till i drop!! i mean literally DROP!!! Our legs are really really tired.. For mei khoon and I, we get to go for foot massage.. for sue, haha.. too bad.. she can't take the "tickle-ness"...when we did our pedicure, she was screaming and laughing all the way when they scrubed her feet... so funny!! haha..

This was last week.. Jia Mien's Birthday!! Don't you think she looks like grandmother with 2 grandsons, 6 daughters and probably 2 son-in-law?? haha...




Steamboat!!! That gathering was really good!!! Out of a sudden, I have another kai ma and kai ye ( Jia Mien's parents) They are really nice ppl!! We really had nice chat together... Sally came!! haha.. so happy to see her there....

Thanks to my kai jie that she invited yi yean over... I guess we now ok dy... really had great time with her that night!! is like memory has became reality again after so long...

haha... if you are not as ugly as the people in the pics, PLS... don't say you're ugly!! cuz God created with His own hands.. His own image... Just take care of your body and you are BEAUTIFUL already.. haha..

Great Week!! Thank God for EVERYTHING!

No comments: