Sunday 29 July 2007

ReConCiliAtiOn

Thank God is Sunday! As usual.. went to church for service! I think one of my friend did ask me this question, " Jo, is it ok that you don't go to church for one Sunday? " "Of course is ok!", i said.
"However, I wouldn't feel right if I don't go to church.. is just that i need to go.. something that i long to go after a whole week...", i said.

Somehow, i think God kinda spoke to me about reconciliation today during worship time. I don't know why cuz the song wasn't about reconciliation or anything relevant about it.. BUT.. in my mind, i see pictures of children turning their heart back to their parents! pictures of Parents asking for forgiveness from their children... my tears just ran down my cheek.. i just couldn't hold back anymore.. I always long to see this scenario in people's lives.. don't you think is amazing??!!

Nowadays, we as children seldom say sorry anymore.. we always think that we're right.. always think that parents do not understand us.. well, of course parents are not always right too! however, they are our PARENTS.. God placed them in our lives for a purpose!! We have to respect them and honor them... i know everybody has a different ways of loving their parents... so, I'm not judging anyone here.. even me myself is in the learning process.. trying to be a good daughter.. but i know it would be hard.. really hard.. but I'll try and i know that God will help me too...

try to ponder upon this..

Who will be the first person to see you when you're in the hospital?
Who will be the first person that will stand by you when you're attacked?
Who are the people around you that you be yourself?
Who are the people that will be at your deathbed?

FAMILY!

saying sorry is hard.. i experienced it myself.. i can still remember vividly the moment i said sorry to my mum.. my mum just cried... and i followed... those moments are unforgettable.. is precious! and after that.. i know is worth saying a simple word.. SORRY...

Go.. Go and reconcile with your parents if you haven't... Don't regret.. You wouldn't know which hour you're gonna be gone...

No comments: