Sunday 1 July 2007

YoUtH.. ThE mOsT vIbRanT BUT wEirDtEst GroUp oF aLL!

Our church just had the THRID Youth Awareness Weekend!! Thank God.. It was a success!! Both services are all packed with people!! It was incredible! Praise the Lord! We really need a new building.. ppl!! pray for us!

The speaker was none other than Ps. Julie Khoo! One of my favourite speaker.. All the messages that she has spoken are very relevant to our lives.. esp the youth.. you got to listen to her if you have not.. really a woman of God! Seriously.. Look at her!!


Well, I think the most encouraging moment of this service is when parents are asked to pray for the youth!! oh.. how i wish my mum would be there praying for me.. but i know this time will come really soon!! haha.. and guess what? Pastor Vic was also preaching in Efc this morning!! He did it differently.. He asked the youth to pray for the parents!! I really wanna thank Melia for praying for my mum whom i know God did not just accidentally sent my mum to Efc.. He knows what best for us.. so yea.. me being prayed by one of the parent and my mum being prayed by my friend.. how wonderful it is! Praise the Lord!


After all the prayer from parents, i guess the youth are now all pumped up.. so the first thing that you have to do is to sign up for MISSION CONFERENCE!! Do it now.. Do it quick!! Come and look for elwin or karena!! lol.. You'll definitely be blessed!

No comments: